Symbiont works with manufacturing facilities on biogas, an alternative and renewable fuel. Anaerobic treatment of high strength industrial waste and municipal biosolids is a proven biological treatment process, which generates biogas.
Utilizing biogas is as a fuel in boilers is one of the many common applications for this fuel. Internal combustion engines, micro turbines, and fuel cells are designed to transform biogas into power. Biogas can also be compressed for use in vehicle fuel as CNG. Symbiont can formulate an impressive engineering plan to use this innovative method to your plant.
- Improve digester methane production
- Increase energy recovery/reduced operating costs
- Streamline biosolids system operation
- Generate revenue from local high strength waste sources
- Achieve sustainable goals
- Apply “Green” funding and tax incentives